Please Login Here
Dixie Uniforms Return Policy
You can return or exchange any new, unworn, unaltered, laundered or embroidered items within 30 days of receipt of your item. We can issue a 100% refund to store credit or to your original payment method. A Return Authorization (RA) number must be requested within 14 days after receipt of goods. This number can be obtained by e-mailing our Returns Department. This RA number must be placed on the outside of all returned packages.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges and these charges are not refundable.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for RA numbers.
Please note :
1. Embroidered items are not returnable.
2. Items of a sanitary nature are also not covered by our Returns Policy. These items include Stethoscopes & their Accessories Please speak to our Customer Service Department for more information.
3. Certain products will need to be inspected by the manufacturer before we can return the product to you. You will be made aware of this when you contact us. For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then depending on the fault we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
4. In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
5. When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase please call the Dixie Uniforms Returns Department for advice.
6. There will be no refunds/exchanges made to clearance items.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order for a full refund to store credit or full refund (100%) to your original payment method.
Products must be in its new, un-used condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
Once your return is received and inspected by Dixie Uniforms (usually within 48 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied and posted to your account.
You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Toronto store located at 44 Gerrard Street West Unit# G2 Toronto,Ontario M5G-2K2, Canada. Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact our customer service if you are unsure of sizing for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down.
Packaging / Tags
Please make sure all original packaging, tags, etc are included and intact. If you are missing tags, please contact us prior to return.
Items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 20% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Domestic Returns (Orders shipped within Canada)
Customer is responsible for shipping items back to us with the carrier of their choice.
All shipments must be made prepaid, packages shipped COD will be rejected.
International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
Any items shipped COD or have additional brokerage fees that are charged to Dixie Uniform upon delivery will be rejected.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "In Process". Once an order has been "Sent to our SHIPPING DEPARTMENT" it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our shipping department and we are awaiting tracking information.